Great job AivlaSoft !

Just wanted to send out my congrats to the developers for a great job with ver 2.  Completed my first flight last night and it went really well.  Still reading the docs to get completely familiar with all the new stuff but all in all  I'm a very happy customer.  

Tony

You also have my warmest congratulations!!!

I use it with the latest windows 10 Designer-blablabla Version in a network together with a laptop. AND IT WORKS. I even can export the flightplans from PFPX to the client!

Its also great to fly VFR and of course IFR together with the genial PRO-ATC-X.

You have done an incredible job!

Ebi

Urs and team,

Congratulations on the release of a great product.  I have been flightsimming for more than 30 years and cannot think of any program this good.  I rate it A+.  This increases the overall immersion significantly.  I am currently using P3D 4.3, and the QW 787 with EFB V2.  What a combination!  Can't wait for your connection to X-Plane.  That will be a whole other set of adventures.

Ed

41 minutes ago, Rhinozherous said:

I will add to the good words here that I love the way EFBv2 is designed. One of the best user interfaces out there. Keep up the good work! Thank you

Great UI, shame all sim add ons aren't as well thought out as EFB2.