EFB locked on location of my CTD

fishgoblue

The EFB is locked on my location from where I was when I had a CTD, nothing I do gets it off this location.  I have closed everything, restarted everything, restarted the computer and nothing I do fixes this issue.  I have done a couple flights since then with no issues other than the EFB not working correctly.  How can I fix this issue?

fishgoblue

1 hour ago, fishgoblue said:

AivlaSoft.Efb.SupportFile.exe 112.67 kB · 0 downloads AivlaSoft.Efb.SupportFile.exe 112.67 kB · 0 downloads

So yesterday Iwas able to use EFB to track my MSFS flight from LAX to DEN.  Today I am trying to do a flight from EVW to GXY but the EFB shows me at DEN and does not track my flight or move my airplane to the correct locating.  Attached are the support files from that problem.

Scott,

What did you try to post with these two files? Those are the .EXE files that are provided to create the support files! Please read carefully here how to create a set of support files.

Btw the fact that EFB2 is tracking at one occasion and not tracking at another clearly points to a handling problem. Please check that FSUIPC7 is properly loaded when using EFB2 with MSFS.

Sorry here are the NEW support txt files.  So what I have is my Xplane loaded up and I am in SF34 at KEVW with a Flightplan to KGXY.  But the EFB shows that I am at KDEN which is where I ended my lasted tracked flight from when I flew in MSFS.  The EFB tracked my flight in MSFS with no issues but when I load up in Xplane it does not show me at the departure airport and does not track anything.

Server_202204051425.txt.zip Client_202204051424.txt.zip

Hi Scott

thanks for uploading the support files. It seems that the connection with X-Plane does not properly work. From what I can see in the logfile, the settings in EFB seem to be OK. Did you change anything in X-Plane or did you run an update in X-Plane? See below a screenshot of the settings in my computer. Check the port numbers (red rectangle on the right side), especially the two legacy ports for receive and send. On your computer they should be set according to the values in the screenshot below. Also check whether the 'Incoming requests' are allowed (red rectangle on the bottom).

Network Settings X-Plane.png