EFB cannot read RouteFinder routes...?

Hi,

Have never seen this before but all of a sudden whenever I try to use the built-in feature using RouteFinder to find a route after the route is generated and I press the OK button to import the route into EFB I receive an error message saying:

"Could not read RouteFinder route. The following error occurred: Input string was not in a correct format."

Just installed the latest version of EFB I noticed was released a couple of weeks ago hoping that would fix the problem but no luck...I still get this error and I've tried multiple routes and seem to be same problem with any of them.

TIA for any help or input on this.

Hello

I am having exactly the same problem!

I simply cannot pass a route from RouteFinder into EFB no matter which airports I choose.

I have even tried to reconstruct routes which a few days ago I successfully transferred but now it is simply not possible!

Will EFB suggest a solution for us please?

Thank you.

Edwindf

Just Few days ago i had the same Problem and i did reinstalled but no result, but it is not happening in VAT Route.

Is the Aiviasoft is doing something about it?????

The massage is the same as other….

"Could not read RouteFinder route. The Following error occurred: Input string was not in a correct format"

Before this happened when I try to get a route there was a message

"Server to many request at same time….."

I hope Aiviasoft will attend to this matter and advise us

I am using paid Route Finder

Thanks

Sunil

AIC0008

http://www.airindiavirtual.net/

The problem in this case appears to be more on the RouteFinder side, maybe something changed in the output format?

I'm sure though Aivlasoft will look into it and if it's anything that can be fixed on their side, I've always been impressed by their great support and how they listen to their customers problems.

I'm having the same problem. Should have come here before doing a re-install which didn't work. I really miss having RouteFinder working with the EFB. Sounds like a fix will be released by the end of the week . I can cut and paste but then have to edit the route.