ATR 42 and/or ATR72 profile?

RaoulRo

According to my information the ATR 72-600 is ICAO Approach Category "B". Furthermore you should not include SurfaceCategory "4", unless a float version of this specific tpye is available, otherwise all water RWYs of sufficient length will be shown as available for this A/C. Also the value for RemainingFuelBelowKgs is a bit low with 20 kgs...

No big issues, but still worth mentioning.

Thanks for the heads up I'll readjust the profile, but there seems to be an issue with the plane it'self, in all applications inc aivlasoft it is not showing the uimodel thus the profile won't activate.

It's not showing uimodel in other programs so the devs made a boo boo me thinks 

Not sure whether I understand what you mean. I read in your profile the File Name "at76". Where did you get that name from? When starting up with a new aircraft, the server protocol will show an entry "airfile name : xxxxx" where xxxxx is the name you should use in the profile. Unfortunately with all the changes that were incorporated lastly in MSFS it is not necessarily the ICAO-code anymore that shows up at this entry. Just check your ServerLogfiles (to befound at "C:\Users<Username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\Logfiles") for an entry "airfile name" and enter the corresponding name as the File Name in the Profile. This should activate your profile then.

hmmmmm

its not returning the airfilename

image.thumb.png.5c000548441db5080a3e1ade476185f5.png

also there is no 

E:\dualz\MSFS Pack\Official\OneStore\microsoft-aircraft-atr\SimObjects\Airplanes\Microsoft_ATR_72_600\aircraft.CFG

it doesnt exist in the folder, i also checked for hidden files and ran through cmd 

image.thumb.png.54d1f934f3f371ca4396a07dcccc96b5.png

• 3 weeks later...

See AivlaSoft's (Urs) answer. This is the only possibility as the ATR42/72 installation through Marketplace does not provide an aircraft.cfg. All relevant BGLs are encrypted. Encrypted files cannot be read by external apps. Even FSUIPC7 cannot provide a meaningful name. Sorry, there's no other possibility! We do not have witchcraft in our portfolio...