Jonas, you are a 'STAR' player; its in Manual 4 - Database -Chapter 2.7', by the way 😉
My first question, yes could have done 'RTFM', but why has no other staff member/BETA tester not mentioned this until now?? If they had done it would have stopped all the endless threads that have been posted over the last 36hrs.
So, going back to the start of the issues about EFB not displaying AFCADs correctly, for whatever reasons(let not go there again!!). Here is LFBD placed into the folder mentioned in the manual.
All runways are now displayed correctly, well nearly but for now its a start and 100% move forward after the saga of the last 36hrs.
1. A user must have the skill and knowledge to edit and recompile scenery AFCADS.
2. Does not display the correct status of the runways
3. Possibility of having 1000+ duplicated AFCADs . Even though saved outside of the SIM, therefore they have no affect on the SIM at all. In my case I must have 60+ AFCADs that I have changed so they match the real world configuration. I'm sure there will be users out there have many more than I currently have.
4. Difficult to maintain if the scenery has a scenery tool that allow AFCAD changes for different weather, or different runway configurations, EHAM as an example.
1. Allows EFB to display ALL the runways and will be correct if compared to the airport chart
Good idea but not that easy to implement for users who do not have the skills to make this work.
Now, one of the Staff/Beta Tester maybe could put a manual together showing how to achieve this and add it to your documentation, just a thought.