CRJ700 Aerosoft profile for MSFS

jodle

Peter,

Sorry, I'm out of ideas. If the "airfile name" entry in the logflie is blank, it simply means that EFB does not recognize your installation. The reason of this is unknown to me. As far as I see with other users, they can use the profile without problems. Make sure that you restarted (at least) the client after modifying the profile. Profiles need to be re-indexed after each modification, that's why a restart of the client is required.

If no success, please do the following: shut down MSFS and EFB. Restart everything and then shutdown EFB again. Attach the NEWEST ServerLogfile (serverLogfile.txt) here. Maybe we can see something unusual showing up. Unfortunately the CRJ's never got into my focus, not even during my real world aviation career. That's why I'm standing back ATM using it in MSFS...😀

Hi Oskar

It works; but I do not know why.

I rebooted everything, then loaded the CRJ-500 first and in the serverlog appeard cjr500.

Reboot again and load the CRJ-700 and crj700 appeard also in the serverlog.

After that EFB2 was loading the crj700 profile, everything ok.

Thanks.
Peter

• 3 weeks later...

According to the LogFile the Server does not receive any airfile name from the Simulator. It therefore loads the last recent Profile. The reason for the missing airfile name is unknown to me. Maybe you check other user's contributions in this thread. There was a similar problem reported.

Thanks, I did try that, no luck so far. But I'll give up on the CRJ anyway, it is too buggy for now. But I'll investigate the problem with MSFS and EFB later.

One more try as above: First CRJ550, then CRJ700: now that works. Isn't that strange?

• 1 month later...

Hello!

After latest sim update and Aerosoft CRJ update I got same problem as Jodle. I tryed everything. I started EFB first and made a flight plan and then stardet MSFS 2020 and vice versa. As I start EFB first and set CRJ's profile and then start Client again everything is Ok -> Profile show correct aircraft. After that I start simulator, select airport and select Fly as soon as airport is loaded I get those warning message like Jodle's first post.

Any help?

Rolf

Server_202105301204.txt.zip

Well Rolf,

It should be obvious that you just need to enter the airfile name "crj7" into the input field. There can be multiple names and you should never delete an existing one. Just ADD the new name "crj7" (no capitals required). The manual gives all neccesary information. After editing the profile, you need to restart the Client to allow indexing. It's as simpe as that.

The respective information can be retrieved from the logfile:

"2021-05-30 15.16.34.100   Debug   : Airfile name: crj7"

That's why we have introduced this kind of information in the log in one of the previous versions.

Hi again Oskar!

Yes - I got this profile working now. Thank You very much for Yours outstanding support. Only problems is now that Client not give me a weather information direct from simulator but Real World works well.

Rolf

8 minutes ago, romoni said:

Hi again Oskar!

Yes - I got this profile working now. Thank You very much for Yours outstanding support. Only problems is now that Client not give me a weather information direct from simulator but Real World works well.

Rolf

Well, that's not really a "problem" but standard behaviour. EFB cannot read weather from MSFS.Therefore the setting" real Weather" must be used, which should actually be the same as in the MFS. In fact there should be only one "real" weather...😉 Since one of the latest updates of MSFS weather information in the simulator has greatly improved and is matching the usual sources for METARs.