Pop up traffic alerts??

I do not get the traffic warning any more in Xplane with the last build.  However, today I did a flight using the Client and MSFS 2020 and I have the traffic warning the entior flight. I am not on vatsim, I am using the A32NX mod.

I read through the above tread and nothing suggested worked.  I have 2 screen shot s and I did create a support file. I create a Flight plan through Simbrief and inport it through the client with my Simbrief pilot idea. My callsign is in the info bar on the right and I tried using the ATC soft button on the left.  I also tried the TFC filter.  Not sure what else to do. Thanks

Screenshot (33).png

Screenshot (35).png

Scott,

traffic filter has an impact on the display only but not on TCAS for obvious reason.

I cannot see the support files, neither from the Client nor from the Server. Where did you send them?

I am not on vatsim, I am using the A32NX mod.

This is a bit confusing to me because on the Status panel of EFB I can clearly read "VATSIM".

On 1/2/2021 at 7:36 AM, aivlasoft said:

Scott,

traffic filter has an impact on the display only but not on TCAS for obvious reason.

I cannot see the support files, neither from the Client nor from the Server. Where did you send them?

This is a bit confusing to me because on the Status panel of EFB I can clearly read "VATSIM".

Sorry though they got sent direct to support.  What I meant by " i am not on vatsim, I am using the A32NX mod. Was that I was not connected to VATSIM, so it would not be reading my aircraft on VATSIM.

Server_202101020621.txt.zip Client_202101020621.txt.zip

Scott,

if you are not connected to VATSIM then your aircraft/callsign is not part of the data downloaded from VATSIM and EFB cannot apply any filter on it. Nevertheless I have checked the VATSIM data download for other traffic in this area but to no avail. Maybe the echo was from AI-Traffic in MSFS? I really don't know where it is from. It is also weird that the symbol which is depicted below your aircraft is a white 'approximation' symbol. Usually an approximation cannot be so close to the own aircraft without changing either to yellow or even red.

I can also see on your screenshot that MRENE is listed as your next waypoint on the sidebar, but actually your aircraft is on the way to WYNDM. For some unknown reason MRENE was not recognized as 'passed' and now the distance from MRENE is increasing. You should open the 'Direct-to' dialog and select WYNDM as your direct-to waypoint to synchronize EFB with your flightplan.

So all in all the screenshot raises more questions as it will give answers.

Hi Scott,

1 hour ago, fishgoblue said:

Is it also possible to differentiate between MSFS traffic and Vatsim Traffic?

No, because traffic data does not provide information about the source. Whenever you fly on VATSIM you should switch off AI-Traffic in the simulator to have only one source of traffic data.