Webbrowser

21 minutes ago, Mr. ATC said:

What is the advantage of having a webbrowser within EFB? Just open the browser of your choice, resize the windows and you are there. I'm not sure if even RL EFB offer such an option.

Hi,

The advantage is very easy: I don't have to open another window with all the already open windows while flightsimming......

And for me personally the main reason is I want to use an internet site for performance calculations because topcat hasn't the profiles for the fslabs planes 

Yes I understand what you're saying. But, there's also this great function implemented to view my own files (documents library) And while I was playing around with this I got the idea wouldn't it be great to have the possibility to have also a web view here 

2 hours ago, Swordfish said:

Yes I understand what you're saying. But, there's also this great function implemented to view my own files (documents library) And while I was playing around with this I got the idea wouldn't it be great to have the possibility to have also a web view here 

If I want to open a browser or look at a file, ( which I do often while flying) I just open it,. Don't' understand why it is useful to have it open in EFB???? It's only a click of the mouse....!!!!

12 minutes ago, Swordfish said:

...because I already have thousands of windows open and programs running in the background while flightsimming.. 

Well, that's interesting (I have no idea why you would need more than two programs for simming: Simulator and EFB v2) but you can't blame EFB v2 for that...??