New version 1.6.5 released

Hi Brian,

for users who have already tested with version 1.6.4 or 1.6.5 the following files can be set aside:

C:\Users\[username]\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\Settings\DataProvider_UserSettings.bin

C:\Users\[username]\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\Settings\DisplayUnit_UserSettings.bin

After a successful installation, copy/paste the previously saved files into the empty folder. Then start the DisplayUnit and the DataProvider. They should then use the previous settings.

Hi Brian,

for users who have already tested with version 1.6.4 or 1.6.5 the following files can be set aside:

C:\Users\[username]\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\Settings\DataProvider_UserSettings.bin

C:\Users\[username]\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\Settings\DisplayUnit_UserSettings.bin

After a successful installation, copy/paste the previously saved files into the empty folder. Then start the DisplayUnit and the DataProvider. They should then use the previous settings.

Worked perfectly thanks Urs

OK, I got it now. Alternate link worked out finally.

Thx 

PS. I do not see vectors to runways during taxi anymore. I tried to enable this option in settings and disable it and I still do not see vectors.  

Edward, 

I will check this on my next test flight... perhaps in six to eight hours....

Greetings,a question,in the data provider settings there asking Aerosoft navdata pro and Navigraph FMS data,do i need both and where can i find them,i did a fresh install of FSX-SE (noFSX) but i can't find the folders,i've installed efb 1.65.

Thanks

Peter

Thanks Pauga,i have pointed it exactle as it should,C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX-SE.It realy make's me nuts.

Peter

Morning Peter

Are you able to locate your scenery.cfg file in that directory?

Clutching at straws here but have you selected the correct radio button for your sim here?

SceneryPath2.jpg

We are on different time-zones, sorry for the delayed response

Keep well and regards

Pauga

Hi Tokitaumelie,i did that about 5 times :mrgreen: i think i unistall FSX-SE install fsx run it 1 time unstall FSX and reinstall FSX-SE,it looks like it's missing

something in the registry.If that not helps a complete reinstall of W7,jipppiiiieeeee :-P .

Thanks so far and everybode else afcourse.

Peter