Profile for the Aerosoft CRJ-1000?

petermaxkoller

Hi all, hi Urs

Aerosoft has now a new version of the famous CRJ in MSFS, the CRJ-900 and CRJ-1000.

I installed the CRJ-1000 version. Unfortunatly EFB2 has no profile for the 1000 version.

The airfile name in the EFB server is crjx.

Can you make us an additional profile for the 1000 or what should we do?

Thanks.

Peter

Hi Peter,

I don't own the CRJX so I don't have an insight into the manuals. Maybe the following data is published in the manuals and you could provide them for the CRJX, so we can create and provide a profile:

• Required RWY length
  • ICAO Approach category
  • MTOW
  • MLW

If you also own the CRJ550, 700, 900 then the above mentioned data would also be good to know to update/create the respective profiles in EFB.

Hi gentlemen,

In the meantime I have conquered myself and installed the CRJ bundle. The following facts regarding profiles have surfaced:

There is no profile for the CRJ550 possible, because the airfile name according to the manucafturer is the same as for the CRJ700 -> "crj7". There is no possibility to overcome this. Therefore the MTOW and MLW warnings for the CRJ550 will not be triggered correctly and even with the CRJ550 the Profile for the CRJ700 will be loaded.

We will create 3 profiles for the CRJ700, 900 and 1000. They will be published in the respective Forum Section "Contributions", Subsection "Profiles", as soon as the are finished.

We have yet to find out whether the Airfile names wil properly work or whether they will need to be amended. This is something that MSFS is not always properly handling. Changes therein are however beyond our possibilities.

Gentlemen,

The new profiles for the CRJ700, 900 and 1000 are now available in the "Contribution/Profiles" section. Be advised again, that for the CRJ550 there is no own profile neither possible nor available, as the Airfile Name "crj7" is equal for both.

Please also re-download the CRJ700 and 900 Profiles and replace the ones already available in your Client. Make sure to restart EFB after installing the new profiles.