MSFS Mooney M 20 R Profile

bobsk8

42 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

Bob, nevertheless it sounds a bit strange to me. I have the same entry and it works perfectly. See screenies below:

ovation_01.png.27299d2d37ac55070a6b2b1d66c473a9.png

ovation_02.png.d45c0fdcc3c06c27f1626bd5d61ec6dd.png

I copied exactly what you had in the profile  and it now works. Maybe I am doing something wrong when I set it up. I was trying to modify the Mooney profile that was already in EFB, the Mooney Acclaim. I guess that is the wrong way to do it. 

Thanks. 

• 1 month later...

Here I go again Same problem with another MSFS 2020 air craft. Trying to use profile editor and no matter what I put in for the new Just Flight Arrow 3, it keeps using the default profile. What are the exact steps that are need to create a proper profile for a aircraft. I must be doing something wrong, although this shouldn't be that complicated. 

I get this message. " There is no profile available yet for the currently running aircraft "Piper PA28"  Please Create a Profile for this aircraft using the profile editor. 

Difficult to say what is wrong. In any case with Build#124, as soon as the Aircraft is loaded, you will see an entry "airfile name: xxxx" in the log window of the Server. This is the name that you have to enter into the "airfile names" window of the Profile Editor.

As for the creation of a new Profile just open the Profile Editor and use the "Create new" button. Then you have the possibility to copy some values from another profile. The rest is - I believe - self explaining. Nevertheless it's also explained in the Manual "5 Client", Chapter 12.2.

3 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

Difficult to say what is wrong. In any case with Build#124, as soon as the Aircraft is loaded, you will see an entry "airfile name: xxxx" in the log window of the Server. This is the name that you have to enter into the "airfile names" window of the Profile Editor.

As for the creation of a new Profile just open the Profile Editor and use the "Create new" button. Then you have the possibility to copy some values from another profile. The rest is - I believe - self explaining. Nevertheless it's also explained in the Manual "5 Client", Chapter 12.2.

That worked , now I see what I need to look for.  Thanks/