Last departure airport still shows when starting the client fresh.

George,

I'm sorry, but I fail to understand what you mean. EFB2 always starts up at the last position where it was closed. This is either an airport (where you ended your flight) or an inflight position (when you ended your flight without landing). In the latter case the flight plan remains active and you can delete it manually.

Furthermore you can select any airport from the selection menu or - even more simple - just start the simulator at your desired airport and EFB2 will startup there as well.

Thank you for your reply!

I have reinstalled both, Server and Client and noticed that EFB2 shows LSZH Zurich Airport when opening for the first time, even thou I did not make a flight plan from that location ever.

Thank you again for your prompt response.

George

1 minute ago, rgbalzaretti said:

Thank you for your reply!

I have reinstalled both, Server and Client and noticed that EFB2 shows LSZH Zurich Airport when opening for the first time, even thou I did not make a flight plan from that location ever.

Thank you again for your prompt response.

George

Yes, LSZH Zurich is the default location of EFB2.

On 5/30/2020 at 3:00 PM, rgbalzaretti said:

and noticed that EFB2 shows LSZH Zurich Airport when opening for the first time, even thou I did not make a flight plan from that location ever.

and again ... additional information, see the manual "5 EN Client.pdf", chapter "Basic concepts"

basic concepts.png