Aircraft colours not saving

johnbla

I have changed the default colour of the aircraft symbol on the world map, but it is not saving or changing the colour of the aircraft. It keeps defaulting to magenta, which I hate, too hard to see. I am starting in administrator mode. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

58 minutes ago, johnbla said:

Tks, but have done that and it still switches over to the dreaded magenta. John

Could you please post your color file? It is stored here: "C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Settings\Colors"

I have no idea, why the color is not stored permanently. Here it works flawlessly. Just be aware that you need to change the colors for both Ground Chart and World Map separately.

COLORS.thumb.png.fcc6b6a2b95ba053eead4e6364856449.png

• 3 years later...

I can only repeat what lonewulf47 already mentioned above. Just pressing "Save" will only change the colors for the current session, after a restart the colors are reverted back to default. You have to create your own color schema by pressing "Save as", and also press "yes" when you will be asked whether you want to have this new color schema as your default schema.