Db Builder Warning

Dane

I am not sure how to stop or fix this warning from always coming up.  I know why it comes up but how do I stop it.

This is the warning - 2019-10-15 21:41:43.886   Warning : Path '\Main' in D:\aerosoft\Lukla Mount Everest Extreme\add-on.xml does not exist

I used to have this scenery on my D drive but I uninstalled and reinstalled on my C drive and it is looking for the add-on.xml file which is no longer on D but is on C.  What should I do?

9 hours ago, Dane said:

I am not sure how to stop or fix this warning from always coming up.  I know why it comes up but how do I stop it.

This is the warning - 2019-10-15 21:41:43.886   Warning : Path '\Main' in D:\aerosoft\Lukla Mount Everest Extreme\add-on.xml does not exist

I used to have this scenery on my D drive but I uninstalled and reinstalled on my C drive and it is looking for the add-on.xml file which is no longer on D but is on C.  What should I do?

Hi Dane,

Did you run P3D up to the GUI before running DbBuilder? In some cases the packages are not properly re-installed by the installer. Usually P3D does the necessary corrections during its "discovery phase" when starting up. You may also check the "add-ons.cfg" file located in "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4" for the proper installation path.

I must however add that this warning may persist even with the correct path found. We detected a small bug in the code, which showed up with this Lukla Installation. It can however be ignored for the time being as nothing will happen to neither the P3D scenery nor EFB. The bug is listed and will be corrected in the next upcoming update.

In the case of EFB you will need to add the respective AFCAD BGLs (from the Contributions/AFCAD section) in order to properly show the ground layout of all 12 airports contained in this wonderful scenery.

I can confirm that this is a bug in the DbBuilder, and it will be fixed with the next update. It should be available soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

5 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

I can confirm that this is a bug in the DbBuilder, and it will be fixed with the next update. It should be available soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you Urs and also thank you Oskar.

I was just about to send you my files showing the confusion I have as all are in the right places.

Also Oskar to answer your question - Yes - to running the Db Builder at the P3D GUI, I learned that from you guys a few months ago.

Thanks to all again...