No flightplan in the map

fcydml

6 minutes ago, fcydml said:

Hello everyone
Since I reinstalled EFB2, I have a serious problem with flight plans that are not displayed on the map. How to solve this? 
Can you help me?

Best regards

Jean-Luc

Hi Jean-Luc,

We need some more information for that. Server Build #, Client Build #, Database Provider and AIRAC Cycle. Does the map show normally? What is the position of your A/C? What steps do you follow to load a flightplan/routing? Can you sen us at least one example of a non-loading Flightplan?

The server is 2.0.60.0, the client is # 2.0.78, the database is NG 1812 / R1 - The map shows only the surface of the
 globe. The only map that appears correctly is the airports. My aircraft was at Gate 410 on LIRF airport. I prepare
 my flights with PFPX which I use the flight palns in EFB2. I load the flight plans by clicking on the FPL button. 
I click on "create flight plan" and then I choose the flight plan in the list. I complete the boxes for the flight
 and the airplane used, then I click on the Next button.

2018-12-03 17-33-21-36.jpg

1 hour ago, fcydml said:

The server is 2.0.60.0, the client is # 2.0.78, the database is NG 1812 / R1 - The map shows only the surface of the
 globe. The only map that appears correctly is the airports. My aircraft was at Gate 410 on LIRF airport. I prepare
 my flights with PFPX which I use the flight palns in EFB2. I load the flight plans by clicking on the FPL button. 
I click on "create flight plan" and then I choose the flight plan in the list. I complete the boxes for the flight
 and the airplane used, then I click on the Next button

Hi Jean-Luc,

Can you please provide a set of Support Files? It looks as if the Client were "sticking"  at a certain point. The message "loading..." is still present. Have you tried to restart the Client?

Yes, it looks that you use Country specific text settings. This conflicts with many files which are using the ASCII (ANSI respectively) character set. To change this you will need to use the settings shown in the screenshot below. I'm using the German Version of Windows, but you may find your way through when looking for Region and Language. in particular the Format "Windows Display Language" is important. You don't need to change the Language, just use the "Windows Display Language". In the "Additional Settings" Dialog (weitere Einstellungen in German) there is a non-printable character (lower cirlcle) in your setup which causes the error.

Region.thumb.png.386b650cf21e0e51b304b7b0e4f6a0ee.png

4 minutes ago, fcydml said:

Thank's

I just checked and made the recommended change, it does not change the problem that is not resolved.

Ok, Jean-Luc

for the moment I'm out of ideas. I'll have Urs to step in here for more analyzing work. It would be helpful if you could again provide a set of Supportfiles according to

this guide https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3046-how-to-create-a-support-file/  It will give us a bit more information than just the Logfiles. Thanks for your cooperation!