insert Airways in flightplan

Hi Frank,

there is no possibility to insert an airway when you manually change your route. I suggest to use the ATS route description feature as described in the operations manual, section 5, page 8 and following. It's (in my opinion) the easiest way to create a route. There are also a lot of sources for such types of routes on the internet from where you could copy/paste these descriptions into the text box which is available at the bottom of the 'select route' dialog.

That is the wrong place, did you not see the picture in my previous post? I said do NOT paste the route there.

Press the SELECT button shown in both of our pictures, then in the window that opens paste your route in the white box that says "Enter Route Description Here" right above it.

Then we try it just different.

How can I create my own schedule.

Unfortunately, I can not insert a waypoint or airway.

The FSC can also create your own flight plan.

Where there is my application error. I know how to select a schedules. but that must also work.

Unfortunately, there is no German Support

Frank from EDDM

I know nothing about FSC but EFB will be able to read an FSX formatted flight plan (*.pln). I use PFPX myself and I just copy the ATS routing format exactly as you can see it in the red box in the above image, I just add EGCC and RJBB manually to the beginning and end of the route so EFB knows what the airports are.

In my opinion EFB's are not flight planners although you can to a certain degree plan a flight with it in some detail, personally I think other programs and web portals do a better more detailed job of the actual planning process. EFB's are meant to display the route, aid situational awareness and help you to choose SIDS and STARs more easily while actually in the cockpit, they are not really meant for use in the dispatch office.

Thank you for helping.

in witch Format must i create a flightplan in fsc to Import this in efb

Frank from EDDM

Just save your route in FSC.

In EFB you can select at Saved routes FSX format as well as FSC format.

Select FSC format.

If you have correctly filled in your path's in settings, you will be prompted in the folder with the saved FSC plans.

You only have to fill in the flight level because that is not taken over from the FSC plan.

It is that easy !!!!

Lukas,

it's not EFB that sends to FSINN, it's FSInn itself that scans the folder for recently updated files. As far as I know (I don't run FSInn) you cannot stop this behavior, it's hard coded in FSInn.

You can only stop EFB of sending a changed route to the Garmin GPS system by changing the corresponding settings (DataProvider > Menu "Extras" > Settings > Simulators: "Load/update Garmin ...".