Cannot see the uploaded Airac

Good day

For what ever reason my client does not see the newly installed Airac I have a current subscription and make use of the Navigraph FMS data manager. As far as i can see the path in both cases are correct. Iow on Navigraph and on Aivlasoft. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now making sure that a reboot  between uninstalls. Aivlasoft is not complaining I get no errors or anything as far as I can see but when I run the server and the client they both show 1805.

The products works fine except the airac that does not want to update?

I have attached the support file

Windows 11 

MSFS

Let me know if you need anything more

Please assist

Best regards

clientLogfile.txt clientLogfile-1.txt

2 hours ago, srcooke said:

Having installed the new airac on the server you have run the database builder, imported the airac via the 'update navdata' function and selected which database to be active?

Hello Steven I have done this several times but is does not work, I also made sure that the "tool" that I use is correctly mapped to the correct directoty as mention in the original post.

Regards

Good Morning

You were in a way right about the path. But here is the problem, which has been resolved. In the manual ( yes I do read thenm sometimes ) it states clearly that the install should not be on a cloud drive.

That was mistake one. disabled the stupid onedrive.

After a complete new install and let Aivlasoft decide how to run its business all seems in order.

Thanks for the assistance

Regards