Invalid routing

Hi!

I made a flightplan in Simbrief ESSA - EDDK -> PETE1C PETEV N872 ELPAX Z703 UMIXA KULUD Z703 ALS M852 POVEL Q201 PODER Z189 RUNER T858 KOPAG KOPA24

I tryed to load the flightplan into Aivlasoft Client as I normally done but I got an error like this:

Invalid Routing

Validation Summary: Unknown element 'KOPAG24'

As I run the Database Creation the program check every files I have in Community Folder like addon planes, GSX Pro and FSLTL files. Database creation found 6 errors.

Before latest AIRAC update I haven't any problems but about what is happened now - I don't know.

I made a Support file but it's too big to send -> 739 kb

Rolf

Hello Rolf

I tested this briefly and can confirm this fact.

Somehow when importing KOPA24 (which is correct) KOPAG24 (which is incorrect)

if I import the route manually and enter ESSA instead of ESSA/01L and EDDK instead of EDDK/24, the import works

SIM-Brief Route

image.thumb.png.89e2acc7636f925114127faefc805453.png

Import AIVLASOFT

image.png.cc512a137b4c75ba5e9098851d589410.png

Hi Balu69!

Thank You for Yours testing. Would be intersting to know that about what is caused this problem - is it the new AIRAC mayby? I try to go an other detination and check - mayby EHAM if the problems is KOPA24 STAR only...

Rolf

This is a Flightplan ESSA - EHAM and it works as should be whit AivlaSoft EFB (Made by SimBrief):

ESSA/26 N0441F320 PETE1K PETEV N872 ELPAX Z703 UMIXA DCT KULUD Z703 ALS N872 EEL EEL1A EHAM/06

Rolf

Unfortunately I have no idea how long this has been going on and where the problem comes from

image.png.b536956ff9f19845c8308e697a2cd7d3.png

If I remove KOPA24 in the route, the import works in AivlaSoft...

What I find strange is that AivlaSoft doesn't import both SID and STAR at all

@romoni Do you use the integrated import function in EFB, or do you copy/paste the routing string?

I just did a quick test and created a route from ESSA to EDDK in SimBrief. Although the ICAO formatted flight plan contains the KOPAG2V arrival, internally it will be recognised and removed so I'm finally getting the following routing: ESSA DCT PETEV N872 ELPAX Z703 UMIXA DCT KULUD Z703 ALS M852 POVEL Q201 PODER Z189 RUNER T858 KOPAG DCT EDDK.

To remember, EFB does not import procedures (neither DEP nor ARR). Procedures always have to be selected/added manually using the PROC-dialog.

Hi!

I use import function and I haven't any problems with any other flightplans. I know that I must set all procedures by my self - I'm used Aivlasoft EFB 1/2 many years and this was first time as got problems like this. That's why I thought it was latest AIRAC problems or something like that because the EFB is very stable product. I must check more carefully a flightplan I import to EFB.

Today I try back from LOWW to EDDK...

Rolf

Hi Rolf

it could also have been a formatting error on SimBrief's side. The XML-file which will be downloaded when importing a flight plan is also not set in stone and sometimes it is undergoing maintenance. Anyway, hopefully it works again for your flight back to EDDK.