Can't update to last version 2.3.135.0

Jaap Riemens

Thank you for uploading the files. There is some confusion to me when reading these files. The client logfile writes at 2022-11-14 19:55:24 that the Client is connected with the Server, but there is no logfile from the Server which covers this time.

The Server logfile 'serverLogfile-2.txt' ends with the timestamp 2022-08-11 19:23:00, and the next logfile 'serverLogfile-1.txt' begins with the timestamp '2022-11-17 15:14:39'. So there is a gap of more than 3 months between these two subsequent logfiles.  Can you explain how this can happen? Is there any auto-backup-software on your system which replaces newer files with old ones?

On 11/20/2022 at 4:44 PM, Chigley said:

Jaap, have you turned off your Anti-Virus and Firewall before trying to upgrade? See my last post on https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/7069-tried-to-update-to-latest-version-now-efb-will-not-start/ I was getting similar error messages to those you have posted.

Yes I have, turned off everything, rebooted, checked if antivirus was still turned off and problem remains the same..  What I will try later today is to uninstall everything and install again (without virus scanner or protection running).