AVVL

First thing is that SU9 has done quite some harm to the filesystem of MSFS. Inorder to do at least some part of cleanup, I heavily recommend to delete the content.xml and have it rebuild by MSFS. Additionaly if you have Navigraph installed, you need to reinstall it after MSFS shutdown.Thereafter a complete rebuild of the database is necessary. After this we may discuss further problems. Without this we are simply unable to give any advice as we have no insight into the state of your MSFS and EFB installation

Before starting this cleanup, if you have any kind of automatic backup systems of any kind, please deactivate it and leave it deactivated.

Following your advice, I cleaned everything up and reinstalled NAVIGRAPH. For a while everything worked, but then everything broke again. Reinstalling everything again (I even reinstalled EFB itself) is very hard. Many scripts had to be reinstalled. I lost 7 hours on all this, but still the EFB does not work correctly. There are no ATC boundaries. There is traffic.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

First thing is that SU9 has done quite some harm to the filesystem of MSFS. Inorder to do at least some part of cleanup, I heavily recommend to delete the content.xml and have it rebuild by MSFS. Additionaly if you have Navigraph installed, you need to reinstall it after MSFS shutdown.Thereafter a complete rebuild of the database is necessary. After this we may discuss further problems. Without this we are simply unable to give any advice as we have no insight into the state of your MSFS and EFB installation

Before starting this cleanup, if you have any kind of automatic backup systems of any kind, please deactivate it and leave it deactivated.

This is all on xplane and P3D, not MSFS.

Everything worked! What was done: reinstalled EFB v 2 , Navigraph , cleared ScenaryIndexes , removed and restored by running MSFS Content .xml . Reinstalled some scripts that were broken. Well, that's about it!

57 minutes ago, AVVL said:

I'm shocked!!!! Everything is broken again! Now I don't know how to do it!

If anyone knows please help!!!

Please check my message above ! We see a problem with VATSIM. With IVAO everything seems to work normally. We need to investigate why VATSIM ATC information disappears after the first 30 sec cycle.

Please give us the required time. There's no need to issue any consecutive report. We are working on it. Just hang on !! Your life is not endangered !!