MSFS SU9 BETA causing airport problem

jodle

Lukas,

It looks as if the fs-base folder were not present. That's where the default airport layouts are read from. Usually airports bought through marketplace are stored in the OneStore subfolder and have encrypted airport information which cannot be read by EFB. Nevertheless the default ground layouts from fs-base should be decoded. Please check whether the fs-bae folder is available. Other than that I have no idea what could be different with your Beta Installation. I do not hope that MS/Asobo have made major changes in the file system...!?!?! fs-base information is being read under all circumstances, even with add-ons installed.

EKCH should have an entry like "E:\MFS\Official\OneStore\fs-base\scenery\0601\APX51120.bgl(#0)Base" in your airport information page.

11 minutes ago, jodle said:

THX for answer.
My loc: e:\MSFS\Official\OneStore\flytampa-copenhagen\

Sorry Lukas,

That only confirms my opinion. I want to know whether the fs-base directory is present in your "e:\MSFS\Official\OneStore\" path. EFB reads all basic information from fs-base. If it is not present, it cannot read any default information, and that's exactly what is missing.