EFB Database Builder stops

Greyhair

I have a valid licenz an when database builder starts I always stopps without finishing. All Installpathes are o.k there is a corrent entery in the Registery and always ends not correctly and the Programm does not start without the database.

2022-02-14 11:02:51.729   Debug   : ========== AivlaSoft.Efb.DbBuilder Version 2.2 (build #130) started ==========
2022-02-14 11:02:51.760   Debug   : Settings loaded from: C:\Users\Greyh\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\Settings\serverSettings.txt
2022-02-14 11:02:51.963   Debug   : Verify license ...
2022-02-14 11:02:52.322   Debug   : License successfully verified
2022-02-14 11:03:06.740   Debug   : DbBuilder is closing, must start Server = False
2022-02-14 11:03:06.740   Debug   : DbBuilder is closing, must start Server = False ... (repeated)
2022-02-14 11:03:06.794   Debug   : Server settings saved to: C:\Users\Greyh\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\Settings\serverSettings.txt
2022-02-14 11:03:06.794   Debug   : ========== Terminated ==========

add-ons.cfg.P4AOBAK

Hi, thank you for answering, when it start Databuilding it stops before ending the scan, and it is always the same run without success. I used it before and since Prepare 3D V 5.3 is seems to be the problem? 

So please give me a helping hand.

Thank you lonewulf47

sincerly Helmut Metzger

DB builder.jpg

Thanks for the support file. Unfortunately there is not much content to analyze in the different log files. In other words, I have no idea what happens on your system. I can only guess that with the installation of P3D v5.3 something relevant has been changed in a way that EFB is no longer able to read the required data files.

Two things make me puzzled:

1) The warning that the folder 'C:\Users\Greyh\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons' does not contain an add-on.xml.

Why is this folder listed in the add-ons.cfg in 'C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5' but does not contain an add-on.xml?

2) After the line "Reading add-ons.cfg in 'C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5' no error and no warning is logged,  just the closing of the DbBuilder. It seems that the reading process stops - or it cannot find anything to read.

It seems that I can not help much more in this case.