Unable to get the flight plan loaded into the plane's GPS

rgbalzaretti

No matter what I tried the Created FP does not load into the plane's GPS as it should. I changed folder's location several times with the idea that the location might have something to do with it but no FP gets loaded still. Checked all Aivlasoft forums, the manuals, the "whole Universe" and NOTHING put a light into the problem. My level of frustration, at this point,  is immense, to say the least! 

I have tried loading old FP's and created new ones as well,  and it did not take anywhere still.

Running the latest version 2.2 build # 130 for both Server and Client. They are both located in the same computer. They also run with the administrator option checked, if that makes a difference.

Run WINDOWS 11 PRO, MSFS2020 v1.21.13.0 and FSUIPC V7.2.13.

JustFlight Arrow III with GS530 unit. 

I also tried other airplanes like the stock Cessna 172 (GS530 as well) and got the same problem...

What the heck can I do? Please help me out...

Thank you very much!

Rolando George Balzaretti

george@webnetusa.net

Oskar,

Thank you very much for your valuable information. Yes, I tried V.2.14 and all went back to normal again. Even my Pilot2ATC, that usually runs in conjunction with EFB2, went back to normal after the 2.14 upgrade as well.

Curious: Where or how did you learn about this bug?

Gratefully,

Rolando George Balzaretti

Loxahatchee, Florida

1 hour ago, rgbalzaretti said:

Curious: Where or how did you learn about this bug?

We encountered exactly the same problem and found out that the flightplan was directed into ...\localCache instead of ...\localState. After inquiring with Pete Dowson he admitted that they had erroneously changed some variables. It took however a few weeks until the new and corrected version was published...

• aivlasoft changed the title to Unable to get the flight plan loaded into the plane's GPS