Mooving Map und IVAO

fms737

Good day to all,
my system: Prepar 3 D v.4.5, Win 10, FSUIPC registered version No. 5.157.
After starting the simulator and launching IVAO, I can't see any other aircraft on the moving map (after entering a flightplan) and also the active IVAO ATC are not displayed. Who can help me please ? Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Claus

Hi Claus,

You might want to check your FSUIPC version. According to EFB Specs https://www.aivlasoft.com/specifications.html for P3DV4 FSUIPC Version 6.0.3 or higher is required. Not sure though whether this is the real culprit for your problems with ICAO traffic as FSUIPC V5 should still work with P3DV4, but maybe some parameters have changed in the meantime. I can't give you the full details but maybe some other user can?

Hi Claus,

on the Server's computer please check the file WC:\Users\<username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server\Settings\serverSettings.txt". Therein you can find the following two lines in the group "[Online]":

VatsimCallsignColumnNumber = n
IvaoCallsignColumnNumber = n

Please make sure these two values (here given as n) are set to 3.

If you have to change the file 'serverSettings.txt' please don't forget to quit the Server before you start editing the file.

Hi Claus,

To be honest, I'm a bit at loss about your query. Did you properly set up the soft buttons in the Settings/Misc Dialog?

settings_01.png.7f75c7a509e100d1b16d89b0854fd29f.png

This should result in the display of the (blue) soft buttons:

sidebar_01.png.5ca9c539aca17674fce76ea05ee2f55b.png

Also  what does the status window show when everything is connected and running?

STATUS_01.png.a43594e84542f18fc79c3bd54ad84f86.png

With all these settings (also refer to the manual "5 Client") all your requested items should show up properly.

Hello Lonewulf47,
I have installed the FSUIPC Vers. 6.03. Unfortunately this did not bring success; so installed again Vers. 5.153. Furthermore, I have made all the settings (as described in your post). Even with this, the problem has not been solved. Do you have another idea ? Thank you.
Claus

Claus,

For any reason that I cannot explain your IcaoUrlData is not correct. Unfortunately this went by unnoticed in t he previous discussion. It should have been automatically adjusted in one of the previous updates. However in your Server Settings.txt still the old IvaoUrlData is set.

it should read:

IvaoUrlData = https://api.ivao.aero/v2/tracker/whazzup

Please change it accordingly in your serverSettings.txt and all should be ok thereafter.