MSFS A320neo profile not matching?

petermaxkoller

Hi

I have instaled MSFS 1.12.13.0 and downloaded the new version of EFB2 (V2.2.121). Starting MSFS and puting the A320neo in LSZH at any gate.

Starting the Client the following (picture) messages pop up and the default profile is loaded.
I see that the simulator tells AIRBUS A-320neo and EFB2 has a profile for Airbus A320neo.

Before the latest MSFS update and with the betaversion of EFB2 for MSFS everything was OK.

Thanks for help.

Peter

Profil.JPG

Profile.JPG

Great so see that it works. I had the same misprint although in the downloadable ZIp-File the code is correctly entered with "a20n". I have no idea as to when and wher this additional "a" came in...😀 I take it that you are using the latest mod for the A320neo... Much better than the default, but still a few things to go. Worst thing is that it is missing the Flight Path Vector... anyway enjoy !

Hi Oskar

Yes I am using only the A320neo and everyday download the FlyByWire newest Dev-Mods. This plane is OK, but I really miss my A32X from Aerosoft of the P3D.
Hopefully they will give us soon the Bombardier CRJ and in some month the Airbus A320/330 back in the MSFS.

Just one more question: Actually flying from LSZH to LPPT using the EFB2:
On the sidebar, why is the actual Waypoint in RED and not just in White (as an information, not an alert)?

And one more question: How can I disable (see picture) this? I do not need it for flying the A320.

Have a nice day.
Peter

Disable.JPG

1 hour ago, petermaxkoller said:

Just one more question: Actually flying from LSZH to LPPT using the EFB2:

On the sidebar, why is the actual Waypoint in RED and not just in White (as an information, not an alert)?

Peter, you can modify the colors to your liking any time. Nevertheless the NEXT WAYPOINT in many FMS/FMCs is usually depicted in MAGENTA, as it is by default in EFB2.

• 2 years later...