I get this

ERDAL

Hi Ionewulf47, well with this capture image, my Server would not work at all. Client still waiting for the Server. This is my problem, it is not working anymore. If I minimize the page, it will work. But, it wasn't like this before. Thx for the answer.

Erdal

Hi Erdal,

as lonewulf47 already mentioned, from this screenshot we cannot see any problems related to a connection issue.

Because there was no update on our side for several weeks, I hardly believe that the cause for the problem is related to EFB, maybe it is because of a recent Windows update.

Did you already check the Windows Firewall on the Client's computer? Does it allow the Client to access the private network?

BTW, it seems you have installed the data path to a location which is synchronized with the OneDrive cloud (C:\Users\erdie\OneDrive\Documents ...). Please see here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2951-win10-onedrive-cloud/

Hi Urs, thx for the reply. last night, I used as an Administrator and it is working again. Weird thing, before it was also used on Admin. Maybe it is because Windows 10 had an update, while now it is working like before. BTW, I'll check the link as you've described. Thx a lot. 

Capture.PNG