EFB plane not moving.

hi all, 

Since 3 days I have the p3d v4.5 HF3, but the EFB working sometimes, but sometimes not. The plane are not moving on the map. But I have install the FSUIPC for P3D HF3, all the install are correctly done without any error, the EFB don't show any error when i lunch it, but just the plane don't move. 

I have FSLA320X, the latest version of EFB the p3d v4.5 HF3, and FSUIPC6.

Thanks for you'r help,

R.H

19 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

What does EFB Client show in the status window (top right corner), at the moment when the A/C is not moving? Is there any AMBER message? If not, then we need a set of Support Files.

STWin.png.68ea9f87c2aa80c3d3c3fae7122756bb.png

No sir no amber message. The bug, come when I upload the FPL with simbrief option. (I think). For the Support file, I send it to you here or to the mail adress of the support ? 

Thanks a lot for you'r help,

Romain Herbane

Capture.JPG

54 minutes ago, Romainhbn said:

No sir no amber message. The bug, come when I upload the FPL with simbrief option. (I think). For the Support file, I send it to you here or to the mail adress of the support ? 

Thanks a lot for you'r help,

Romain Herbane

Hi Romain,

You can upload it here.

Hi Romain,

it seems that you created the EFB data folder on the OneDrive when you installed EFB -> "C:\Users\romai\OneDrive\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\..."

Also some folders from P3D are below this OneDrive path -> "C:\Users\romai\OneDrive\Documents\Prepar3d v4 Add-ons"

I guess that this is the cause for the hick-ups on your system as you reported above " ... but the EFB working sometimes, but sometimes not."

Please also see here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2951-win10-onedrive-cloud/

On 5/8/2020 at 2:47 PM, aivlasoft said:

Hi Romain,

it seems that you created the EFB data folder on the OneDrive when you installed EFB -> "C:\Users\romai\OneDrive\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\..."

Also some folders from P3D are below this OneDrive path -> "C:\Users\romai\OneDrive\Documents\Prepar3d v4 Add-ons"

I guess that this is the cause for the hick-ups on your system as you reported above " ... but the EFB working sometimes, but sometimes not."

Please also see here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2951-win10-onedrive-cloud/

Hi, I haver install the EFB on local hardware like you said, but unfortunatly when I lunch the EFB the plane is moving but if I upload a FPL with simbreif the plane freeze and don't move anymore. And when I upload the FPL, this line come into the server log Loading FPL into activesky (WebAPI)", I give you the new support files if you want.

Thanks a lot for you'r time,

Romain.

Client_202005101213.txt.zip Server_202005101213.txt.zip