recurrent error message

Salut Urs,

This route from SABE to SCEL :

EZE8.URINO URINO UA306 NIN UW9 LYE UA306 UMKAL UMKAL8.17L

(RouteFinder generated) gives me the following error/warning message :

"la référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'objet à : w0.a (c5A_0)

w0.b (c5A_0)"

This is not the first time I get such an error message while plotting a route.

Have you got any idea ?

Cordialement

Guest William

It went straight in for me using the latest update (service pack 1 for 1.3.1). Another route is URINO UA306 UMKAL which is the one I used for the IVAO tour. I have had that message on other routes - thought it was just a bad route but maybe not so sure now.

Jean-Louis, William

the route description that you both provided herein work perfectly here (Airac cycle 1104, Rev 2).

Although I'm aware of this issue, until today nobody (including me) could describe how to reproduce it. If you can describe in more detail how do you get this exception would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Guest William

Same for me Urs. Presumably it is confused as it thinks the aircraft should be somewhere when it is somewhere else. To use FS Commander (FSC) as an analogy - if the plan was reloaded the aircraft would start to turn back to the first waypoint if the FSC's inbuilt autopilot was on. The only way to stop it and still use the plan was to skip waypoints. Not saying we want a built in autopilot here but maybe the principle behind the error is the same.

I often get this error, and it can be quite annoying. - From reading the error, does it signify something in the scenery causing the problem?

It can cause a problem, especially on Vatsim, because subsequently after pressing "ok" on the message all of the Vatsim frequencies disappear within the EFB. Even if I activate the route again, or switch off the online mode and activate it again there will still be no frequencies. When this happens I have to restart the Displayunit to get them back.

Hope this can be solved,

Jack

P.S. I'm almost sure that I've read about others having the same problem on these forums...

Bonjour Urs,

New recurrent message :

"Getting data from IVAO failed : la valeur était trop grande ou trop petite pour un INT16"

Any idea ? Merci

PS concerning LFRB SIDs : same trouble as described with AIRAC 1105

Salut Jean-Louis,

could you please provide some more details about the IVAO error? (aircraft on ground, aircraft in flight, when overflying a compulsory waypoint, when the data is updated, ...). Could you also send me the logfiles to support@aivlasoft.com?

Re LFRB: I don't have an idea apart from what I already asked above :?

Re "w0.a (c5A_0) w0.b (c5A_0)" exception:

I could find the problem and it is fixed now. SP2 is currently being tested by our test team.