LSGG ILS 04 & 22

Hansa

13 hours ago, ERDAL said:

I really don't know what's happening, I don't have any more ILS 22 and 04 For ILS approaches for LSGG. I'm sure, I'm missing a Nav data etc. Where from and

How to get it back. Thanks..

Erdal

clientLogfile.txt 3.94 kB · 1 download

Please Erdal, don't open the same thread again. You opened it here already: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3608-lsgg-procedures-taxi-ways/ and didn't continue reporting.

Hi Oskar, yes I'm insisting on that, because after my last updating X-Plane all had gone. maybe because of updated Nav data trough out of updating. What I did had re checked and re installed Eb2 DbBuilder and was fine. Yesterday, I have removed all Eb2 files to another Hard Drive, and that happened again. Maybe instead of screaming out, you can help or don't get angry. Because we are not only members also CLIENTS. And we don't know how to set the things as you are. The way you answer to the Clients is not the way you should do it, I have followed your mails for some time..Btw, I've got another proposition from another Site Admin saying; 

Hi Erdal, please create a set of support files, from Server and Client, then upload it.

Which I have done, but somebody has removed etc. Thanks for your help Oskar.

Erdal,

please do not tell untrue things. NOBODY can and will remove files which you have uploaded. Why shall we do so?

Oskar is absolutely right when he is telling you that you should not open a new thread just because you don't get an answer within a short time.

We try to help whenever possible so please calm down and stay down-to-earth.