LSGG Procedures + Taxi ways

Hansa

Hi to all, on LSGG many things are missing. There are no ILS Approaches neither for both. Means: RWY 22 and 04.

No Taxi ways and markings. Well this is the second biggest Airport of Switzerland. I don't get it. It is on the attached.

And today, I was making Kiah to Kjax. When I have select Sync Pos button. Client window was freeze, obviously I had to stop my Flight. I am on PC, Windows 10

X-Plane 11.34 I'll put the both problems on the attached.   Thanks for the reply..

Photo-2.PNG

Photo-1.PNG

7 hours ago, erdie said:

Hi to all, on LSGG many things are missing. There are no ILS Approaches neither for both. Means: RWY 22 and 04.

No Taxi ways and markings. Well this is the second biggest Airport of Switzerland. I don't get it. It is on the attached.

And today, I was making Kiah to Kjax. When I have select Sync Pos button. Client window was freeze, obviously I had to stop my Flight. I am on PC, Windows 10

X-Plane 11.34 I'll put the both problems on the attached.   Thanks for the reply..

Hi ??? (please observe the forum rules: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2522-forum-rules-read-before-post/  )

Those are two separate issues. I do have all relevant procedures in LSGG displayed as you can see in dthe screenshot attachend

lsgg.png.eb6a167cf0091882b19a7fcac5d1722c.png

The issue about the "Sync Pos" we might need to investigate. It would be very helpful if you could supply more information. Please make a set of Support Files and attach them to your next post.

Hi Oskar, thx a lot for the approach  procedures. I don't get the same btw. Maybe my scenery is not right, will check again. For the forum rules. I thought Erdi was pronouncing automatically. So I have changed my to real name: Erdal. Cheers..

37 minutes ago, ERDAL said:

Hi Oskar, thx a lot for the approach  procedures. I don't get the same btw. Maybe my scenery is not right, will check again. For the forum rules. I thought Erdi was pronouncing automatically. So I have changed my to real name: Erdal. Cheers..

Hi Erdal,

Not sure what you are referring to. The procedures are not dependent on the scenery but on the database used. That's why we require the Support Files.Taxiway depiction OTOH is DIRECTLY dependent on the scenery used. There are AFAIK two sceneries for LSGG, one Payware (actually for XP10) by PilotPlus and the Gateway scenery. Both have taxiways, however the Gateway Scenery is more accurate and complete. the Payware is very basic.