AI Label Display

ScottecLEMD

Seems that the "-" of the MyTraffic traffic is not correctly interpreted. Does it show correctly in the sim if you display the labels (the ones of the sim, not EFB)? Could be a general sim issue or only related to MyTraffic (I don't know if the compatibility to P3Dv4.3 is assured). You might want to check this with the developer of MyTraffic.

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for your reply.

Just checked inside my P3Dv4.3 and I confirm the "-" is correctly interpreted.

So it's not a problem coming from MyTraffic.

Question : is it not related with the language and region of W10 ? Or perhaps the Aivlasoft team can correct this issue :-)

in any case thanks for your support.

BR

Marc598647820_LabelP3Dv4-3.thumb.jpg.563db29ba2c35bc9cb157cf881a7289d.jpg

Hi Marc,

I have just checked the source code to be sure that there are no transformations done. The text which is displayed in the traffic monitor is what EFB gets from FSUIPC.

16 hours ago, Timonier said:

is it not related with the language and region of W10 ?

Could be. Have you already tried with another language setting? Maybe you try with "English (United Kingdom)".

Hello Urs,

Thanks for your reply and great thanks for your v2 software. It's wonderful and I've have made some advertising campaign inside our CyberAvia Company for your product. I think some CyberAvia's pilot have buyed the version 2.

It's a great pleasure to fly with this excellent product and I'm pretty sure it'll be a very good reference for the sim pilots.

For the AI label I've just checked with English for United Kingdom and the problem still remains.

So I've no idea where I can find a solution ... perhaps on your side ?

Best Regards from Belgium

Marc