Flightplan Creation

chumley

On the FPL Create Flightplan screen when after entering the Origin ICAO details the airport is displayed and pressing Select transfers the information to the display. Upon pressing the Select ... button to identify the Destination airport the ICAO data from the origin airport is still displayed and needs to be manually removed. 

I would expect that the ICAO box is cleared automatically when the Select .... button is pressed.

Is this a reasonable expectation? 

I can only imagine Andy is talking about the register find in the Select Airport dialog. Then I could agree that both ICAO and name fields are cleared when the windows is closed so it is available directly for entries upon next time. Also sufficient would be the temporary saved content to be selected, so it is immediately overwritten when you just open the windows again and start typing.

The first image shows the cursor position after pressing the Select .... button for the Destination Airport

EFB.thumb.JPG.63ccc248748d1130c6d795672112ef3e.JPG

The next image shows what happens if I type the destination ICAO without first deleting NZWN. I would have thought the ICAO code box should be cleared each time it is recalled.

efb2.thumb.JPG.6ffe5d31aae73ab1c001ff397252a7a5.JPG

Sorry for the confusion. It was late when I noticed the error and it had been a looooong day. 

Andy b