SimBrief

The RouteFinder is a busy place with, often, to many user at the same time=no Internet-route to the EFB. Is it possible to use SimBrief instead for RouteFinder to upload flight-plan to EFB Client? This issue is not a big deal so please keep it small?‍♂️

QlK5dPOGcntd6GcFHKprvLDoI7rlU9iFT7oP5Cbr

Oskar,

I've just used vroute and got your flight  into EFB in less than 20 seconds. 

vroute1_zpsuuab8cjt.png

vroute2_zpsq5zaizfi.png

vroute3_zpsks8lhww7.png

You can already use SimBrief, Vroute, PFPX,  and many others already.  

My advice, don't use routefinder, as you have found out it is slow. There are other reasons, by not for here.

Download Vroute, if you do not have PFPX, in fact download Vroute anyway, its simple and quick to use, as you have just seen here

11 minutes ago, alpha117 said:

Oskar,

I've just used vroute and got your flight  into EFB in less than 20 seconds. 

vroute1_zpsuuab8cjt.png

vroute2_zpsq5zaizfi.png

vroute3_zpsks8lhww7.png

You can already use SimBrief, Vroute, PFPX,  and many others already.  

My advice, don't use routefinder, as you have found out it is slow. There are other reasons, by not for here.

Download Vroute, if you do not have PFPX, in fact download Vroute anyway, its simple and quick to use, as you have just seen here

Thank´s! I will open the program! Do you use the "COPY/PASTE" option in the Client?

Here is the route that Simbrief comes up with in about 1 second. 

N851 RIKUM Y370 UXETI N88 ETOBA N87 KOMEK A714 KEGUL G716 NJC R496 SOREB A307 RUPES R104 ABK A308 TR P982 DARNO A575 MU B208 NIXAL G343 TMR B458 TZH A596 KM KM03A

No copy and paste required. You start Simbrief downloader and it installs the route into EFB2 as well as about 40 aircraft FMC's, sim programs, GPS programs, etc, with one click. ( Instantly)  

You can also have it use Skyvector,Flightaware, Routefinder with the click of a button and CFMU validation, plus historical weather.  

And it is free and works anywhere. https://www.simbrief.com/home/?page=about

https://www.simbrief.com/home/index.php?page=fms-downloader

1 hour ago, bobsk8 said:

N851 RIKUM Y370 UXETI N88 ETOBA N87 KOMEK A714 KEGUL G716 NJC R496 SOREB A307 RUPES R104 ABK A308 TR P982 DARNO A575 MU B208 NIXAL G343 TMR B458 TZH A596 KM KM03A

No copy and paste required. You start Simbrief downloader and it installs the route into EFB2 as well as about 40 aircraft FMC's, sim programs, GPS programs, etc, with one click. ( Instantly)  

You can also have it use Skyvector,Flightaware, Routefinder with the click of a button and CFMU validation, plus historical weather.  

Very helpful info! Thank´s!

On 7/7/2018 at 1:47 PM, bobsk8 said:

I'm using this method, but i can't seem to open the routes simbrief download to EFB? how do i open them in client?

1 hour ago, flluka said:

I'm using this method, but i can't seem to open the routes simbrief download to EFB? how do i open them in client?

If you have the directory in the downloader pointed to the correct place for EFB, the route should show up when you click FPL.  Here is the directory I have it pointed to.  C:\Users\Bob\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Routes

13 hours ago, bobsk8 said:

If you have the directory in the downloader pointed to the correct place for EFB, the route should show up when you click FPL.  Here is the directory I have it pointed to.  C:\Users\Bob\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Client\Routes

I have done that, the thing is, i hit download, it saves the route in that folder, i open that folder, nothing is in there

I had the same problem. Only when I use the blue button on the top left hand corner of the downloader is the file being downloaded. Otherwise I get a message that the flight plan has been downloaded into all directories but noting happens.

7 hours ago, Viking01 said:

I had the same problem. Only when I use the blue button on the top left hand corner of the downloader is the file being downloaded. Otherwise I get a message that the flight plan has been downloaded into all directories but noting happens.

That is the way it works. hitting the blue button that says 'Export selected Formats." When you do that you should get a popup that shows where the files were saved to and how many were saved.