EGCC SIDs not available

Hi,

I've downloaded, and installed the demo. Very impressive software.

I did find one issue which I'd like to get resolved as it will impact me greatly if I buy the software. EGCC Runways and SIDs are not available to select when modifying a route. As I'm aware that these runways have changed designator since FSX data was compiled I've checked the 'runways.txt' file and the runways are listed with the correct names, e.g. 05R, 05L 23R & 23L.

I've also updated the AIRAC data to 1011 just in case that was the issue, but no success.

I have UK2000 Manchester Extreme installed and UK2000 VFR Airfields v1,2 & 3, however EGCC is disabled in the latter product so it does not conflict with the Extreme product.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Ian

Hi Ian,

Guess you did not run DP FSX Scenery data update after current AIRAC installation...

Have a try and let us know ! EGCC SIDs and STARs should work fine

Don't worry it's a common mistake at the very beginning...

Regards ;);)

Ian,

Thanks for your interest and welcome to the forum!

I can second what Jean-Louis and Andy mentioned - please check that you've ran a DataProvider "Scenery Update," (in the Data menu) cleared your DisplayUnit's data cache (in the Settings - Misc tab) and that you do not have any "EGCC ..." entries in the runways.txt file.

EGCC was my first UK2000 purchase (I have all of the VFR series as well, etc.) and apart from some parking spots that don't appear on the ground chart, all of the Navigraph-published SIDs / STARs / Approach plates appear fine.

However if you are still not able to select any of the procedures, please let us know and I could suggest that perhaps you should post all of your DataProvider log files to support@aivlasoft.com. By this, Urs would be able to look for any inconsistencies.

Regards,

Thanks everyone,

Did as you suggested and EGCC SIDs are now available.

Does this mean that if I add scenery for any of the other airports listed in the 'runways.txt' file and that scenery has the correct runway designators, I will need to remove the entries?

Thanks again!

Regards,

Ian