Navigraph 1510 Airac cycle

Hi All,  Question. Is it Navigraph or is it Aivlasoft? After 4 attempted updates of the 1510 Airac cycle (successfully in the Majestic Q400 FMS) I am stll finding last months 1509 Airac both in the Data Provider and at the bottom right of the screen in the Display Unit. However when I checked on my Aivlasoft/EFB/Navdata/cycle_info file I find this............

AIRAC cycle    : 1510
Version        : 1
Valid (from/to): 17/SEP/2015 - 14/OCT/2015

Forum          : http://forum.navigraph.com

Data provided by Navigraph - www.navigraph.com - Source data copyright © 2015 Jeppesen
This data may be used for ground based recreational computer game
simulation software only, and may not be recompiled, interpreted,
or distributed for any purpose without the written consent of Navigraph.
The contents of this database is dated and must not be used for real
world navigation as it is unlawful and unsafe to do so.

Parser-Version : DFD v1.0 15.0907 © Richard Stefan
Files parsed on: 10/09/2015

Addon title    : AivlaSoft EFB

Addon GUID     : 958524da-978d-41c5-b566-d3a6fac59a6e..........I find the information refers to this months (1510) cycle. The question seems to be ,is it a fault in Navigraph or something EFB?. I was able to update last month without a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I had same issues but I was able to update to AIRAC 1510. I did not change any paths bc all were correct. I just kept forcing updating new AIRAC and finally it did update on both FSX and network PC. I am not sure why but it did work. It took me about 7-8 times pushing update button. In anyway it did not look right, it should have been less pain to do that.

Thx

It seems to be a Navigraph problem, there is a discussion about this very problem on Navigraph's support forum; check this viewtopic on the forum https://www.navigraph.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=2815. They offer a solution, but it does not work for all, including myself. Manual update is my only fix so far (AIRAC 1510 ONLY, worked fine before).

Regards,

Michael.