airplane label

With 3 colleague pilots I regularly fly via IVAO/FSCloud together a flight.

On AS I see my colleague pilots airplane label (red) for both of them as KLM200, while they have logged in with KLM124 and KLM079.

What should I do to get the airplane on AS with, in this case, KLM 124 resp. 079?

Thanks Briant for your remark.

I'm not aware that this could be a reason. I'm not familar with simconnect and what it will do in connection with Aivlasoft program.

Can this be adjusted in simconnect and where do I find this program?

It should be valuable that this could be confirmed by Aivlasoft and how this can be solved!?

@dehart,

please, according to the forum rules, sign your posts with your real first name.

If you are connected with either IVAO or FSCloud, did you already open the AI monitor to see which data fields are providing what kind of information? Maybe that could help to locate the problem. The AI monitor can be started from the DataProvider's menu.

Hi Urs,

The AI monitor shows indeed all info, but now I see that logging in at IVAO the plane is correct, but for the FSCloud site it stil indicates the KLM200 in my Aivlasoft.

Also in the AI monitor this info ("Flight 200") is given for FSCloud and the (e.g.) KLM 079 is indicated when at IVAO.

Above (Briant) it is mentioned that it could be something with simconnect. What your opinion?

Regards,

Jos

Hi Jos,

thanks for the screenshot. As you already mentioned, when logged in with IVAO the data is correct, whereas when logged in with FSClouds it is not. EFB (better "SimConnect") does not know from which program this data is provided, it only forwards the data to other programs like EFB. Obviously FSCloud does not set the proper fields and therefore EFB does not get the needed information. I guess that maybe you should place your question at the FSCloud forum?

• 2 weeks later...