AES Jetways not identified

I recently bought Mega Airport Munich (FSX)which includes jetways but these are only cosmetic since CTRL+J does not get them moving. Bit naughty of a commercial package that they don't work but there you go.

I bought AES credits and applied them to EDDM. Rebuilt the database but on viewing the airport none of the gates are shown in EFB to have gates. Is there a way of getting EFB to recognise all my AES jetways?

Ray,

I have been overdue to sync up with the good folks at Aerosoft, so in my next "hallo!" message to them, I will include this as an informational inquiry.

I've finished the current season of watching the good folks at UCOS - I trust that you are doing as well as your lookalike. ;)

Actually now that I remember a little more about this situation, I recall that AES introduces its own objects to replace the generic "jetways" and as such EFB 1 will likely not be able to be changed to recognize them.

I will put this on the hot plate for a solution for That Which Shall Not Be Named. ;)

Hi Urs and Travis,

EFB does scan the AES folder containing all the scenery BGLs which presumably contain jetway info. But as Travis has pointed out they are probably a diffeent format to standard BGLs so EFB doesn't recognise them.

Fair enough and I'm happy to wait for v2.

Who do I remind you off in UCOS Travis? Grumpy Alan Armstrong? Or is it the chap who used to play Rodney in Only Fools and Horses? :D