Strange observation with v1.5 update

Hi Urs, Travis,

Thx for the v1.5 update. Much appreciated.

I'd like to report a possible minor defect that I spotted once the update was done. Not sure if anyone else had this issue?

Update installed fine but when I started the Data Provider for the first time, it took me to some new dialog windows to confirm the Flight Sim program I had installed (I selected the FSX radio button) and also the main paths for the corresponding .EXE for those programs.

However I could not get out of the dialog windows until both FSX and P3D paths had been identified. It provided a warning error and kept requesting that I fill in the P3D path. Since I do not have P3D installed, I had to specify the same main FSX path for P3D before I could complete the screens and exit.

Did anyone else see this with only their FSX installation?

Regards

Mark

Hi Urs,

Thx for the reply and update.

Yes, you are correct. My mistake. ;) Not the path for the .EXE files but the location of the top level folder above the Nav Data and SIDSTARS folders as indicated in that dialog window. This is what I had to set for both Flightsims in order to exit that window without errors. Thx for clarifying that.

Thx

Mark