Radio Panel - the "Service" column is empty

For 'not-online' the service information is taken from the scenery data (BGL file). Most probably the service information is not contained in the underlying files. Did you install a new scenery? If so, which one?

Good morning

To test with EDDS I did the following:

• using AIE I added two new frequencies to the bgl file (...\Scenery\0601\scenery\APX49150.bgl)
  • after updating the EFB database, these frequencies will be displayed in the EFB - Radio Panel. However, the “Service” column remains empty

As a workaround, I entered the "COM Type" manually under "Name" and this is displayed in the "Callsign" column in the EFB.

For me, this radio panel is fundamentally valuable (when flying without VATSIM/IVAO), because otherwise I have to keep an additional list with the frequencies of FS-HUD

Thanks and have a good day

Stephan

With this file "LSZH_AFX-OP-STD.bgl" the "Service" column is displayed correctly, but not with this file "LSZH_ADEP5_SZA.bgl"

I have no idea what the difference is between these two files, but it is the developer of these files who is responsible to add the proper service information, or you do it yourself using Airport Editor.

Thanks

I have my workaround and it works well for me.

I just have one more question: If you look at the frequencies of EDDS (or another standard airport) with the P3D, offline, is the Service column also empty or is this just the case for me?