EFB Load error

My system:
WIN10 64 bit Prof.
Mega Airport Köln-Bonn Professional, Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional, Mega Airport Madrid, AS_SIM-WINGS_PRO_MUNICH-P3DV4_V1010, FSUIPC 6.2.0, AIRAC 2403 .Prepar 3D v4.5, 5, PFPX 2.04, GSX v2.9.3 + GSX Level 2, PMDG 777-200LR-F, -300ER, PMDG 737-800 NGX, SODE_v1.7.1, EFB v 2.2 #141 (Registered Version)
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition A320

Hello Urs, what is the problem? When I start the simulator with Airport EDDM and then call up the EFB I have the status Simulator Boeing 777-200LR Ground. However, the start screen always shows LSZH Zurich with the error Aircraft is not located at this airport.
However, I have only had this error since I cleaned the computer and reinstalled WIN10 64 bit Prof.
Kind regards
Reinhold Tholen

Hi Urs, yes i have deinstall and new download the FSUIPC6 6.2.0

And I have carried out a new network installation.

Der P3D Simulator ist geladen mit der PMDG 777-200LR und Airport EDDK Cologne Gate A11.

The same error is: However, the start screen always shows LSZH Zurich with the error Aircraft is not located at this airport.

Status Simulator Default Profile Ground.

regards

Reinhold

Hi Urs,

its created now via your supportfile-creator-tool. The filesize is 157kb, but just could send a max of 42kb via the web here.

do you have an alternative tool?

regards

Stephen,

i think you dont really understand the problem. After compressing, with your export tool, we have a size of 157kb for the server-file, when i do it manually, its 99kb !!! After compressing.

What shall we do?

regards

Sorry I can't send the two files via this forum Max total size: 52.61 kB. The server file is too big. Do you have an e-mail address where I can try.
Or it would be better if you could look at my computer via the Teamviewer