ENTC Tromso NO weather

HI Did a flight yesterday to the above and had no weather and when i click on the  arrival airport button the status strip stayed on the departure airport . When clicking on arrivals button the box opens on  departures page of departure airport then had to click on arrival button in that new window twice before it showed the correct arrivals information. all other airports seem ok . is this all because the weather server is giving me the weather

Further checks finds if I run client on same pc as server,  it’s working correctly, but on separate networked pc I get the error at Tromso and other odd airports too, but some work perfectly. I have tried a reinstall, re ran database created and synchronised database, but same result , both pc on win 11 and running bitdefender anybody got a clue what’s going on here

ok i have saved two flights to local c drive in the documents folder is same path as aivlasoft  and i get the same results EGCC to LOWI works perfectly on both pc and laptop and PADK to PACD only fully works on pc . going to try a reboot of my routers 

In the log provided, what’s this error mean, on the 5th line?

2024-02-18 10:16:27.191   Debug   : A/C is on ground (Init)
2024-02-18 10:16:27.441   Debug   : Active airport changed to PACD (A)
2024-02-18 10:16:27.457   Debug   : Thread 'Mode B' started
2024-02-18 10:16:27.503   Debug   : Client ready (6)
2024-02-18 10:16:28.191   Error   : The cloud file provider is not running.     at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)   at System.IO.FileStream.ReadCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)   at System.IO.FileStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)   at System.IO.StreamReader.ReadBuffer()   at System.IO.StreamReader.get_EndOfStream()   at r.r.q.c.q.r(String A_0, Boolean A_1)   at r.r.q.c.q.rbf(String A_0)   at r.r.q.c.qn.r57(r A_0)   at r.r.q.t.q.qnf(r A_0)   at r.r.q.t.u.q4d(r A_0)   at r.r.q.r6.o.q(r A_0)
2024-02-18 10:16:28.332   Debug   : Loading terrain data for airport PACD
2024-02-18 10:16:28.395   Debug   : Terrain data successfully added
2024-02-18 10:16:28.614   Debug   : Vertical profile calculated: CRZ ALT = 35000,  QNH = 1013.2, TA =

As Stephen already laid out, EFB cannot run if the data folder is located on a drive which is synchronized with  a cloud service (e.g. OneDrive).

Please uninstall Client and Server and then reinstall them using the latest installers from the download page https://www.aivlasoft.com/download.html.

When reinstall please take care where you select the data folder to be located. Don't use C:\Users\dsbut\OneDrive\Documents

For any further issues please create a support-file from the Client and the Server and upload them here. Since this is a Client-Server application, we need information from both to get the overall picture. Thanks.