Linking Library Documents to Aircraft

I have transferred most of my aircraft PDFs to the library, and it work just great.

I was just wondering if there is anyway to link documents to aircraft, so that when you hit the checklist button you get another button on that page that say eg 'Documentation' and when you hit that but you get the docs for that aircraft.

Just a thought.

btw, I'm using this everytime I use FSX, its just great stuff.

Clive

Just had another thought :o

Say you have a 'full checklist' in PDF how would you add that to the checklist for a aircraft?

Clive,

Say you have a 'full checklist' in PDF how would you add that to the checklist for a aircraft?
There is no converter available for such a situation, so you must type it manually using the built-in checklist editor (or you convert it into the XML-format which is used for the export/import of checklists).

Urs,

I think you've misunderstood Clive's request and he's brought up something that I've also been wanting. The current library feature isn't aircraft specific meaning that you'll have to create your own sub-folders and all of the other documents, possibly specific to different aircraft will also show.

What I believe Clive is recommending and what sounds like a good idea to me is to be able to click the "Checklists" button in the top-right hand corner (or with a new button) and to be able to access documents specific to your current aircraft which the user specifies. For example you could use the button and perhaps have access to the FCOM, QRH, FCTM and any other checklists or other documents in the PDF or other file format - this could be presented just as the checklists are currently, but leading to the documents instead.

The current checklist feature using the XML files is great also, but this would be handy as an extra feature.

Thanks,

Jack