Airport not shown

tjordas

Hello, In Greece we acquired a new airport on the island of PAROS (LGPA), the old one now has a code (LGPX). The new airport does not appear in EFBv2,  I use MSFS 2020 and the airport I bought from the Marketplace, what should I do to make it appear? Thanks

I updated the database twice but the new airport does not appear. In the MSFS database there is the old airport as LGPX and the new one as LGPA. In the picture (1) there are the two airports in the MSFS. when I ask for LGPX (picture 2) the EFB shows the nearest airport, LGMK. When I ask for the LGPA (picture 3) the EFB shows blank.

1_LGPA_LGPX.PNG

3_LGPA_LGPX.PNG

2_LGPA_LGPX .PNG

Did you follow the suggestion "switch profile filter off"?  I guess that the airport LGPX has now a runway which is too short for the currently loaded A/C profile. Therefore the yellow hint appears. If you switch off the profile filter, then LGPX will be shown by EFB.

18 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Did you follow the suggestion "switch profile filter off"?  I guess that the airport LGPX has now a runway which is too short for the currently loaded A/C profile. Therefore the yellow hint appears. If you switch off the profile filter, then LGPX will be shown by EFB.

I can't find option (switch profile filter off) can you please help me?

Unfortunately, as can be seen in the photo, with the filter turned off, it shows the old airport, (new name LGPX). This is the reason why my plane is not visible in the EFB client. In MSFS it is located at LGPA (New Airport). Sorry for the inconvenience but I have taken the appropriate actions (sim and base updates) The new airport refuses to show up on the EFB client. Thank you for your patience.

LGPX.PNG

IMHO this is one of the problems that has no solution in MSFS unless someone creates a new airport layout BGL for the new LGPA. Btw LGPX is no longer contained in the MSFS database... There is only LGPA at the old position of LGPX, which makes things even worse. The main reason, why the Add-On LGPA is not shown in EFB, is that there is no plain ground layout BGL for this airport. Add-Ons from Marketplace are usually (individually per user computer) encrypted and therefore simply not readable for EFB.