AivlaSoft EFB - PMS GTN750

romoni

Hi!

MSFS 2020 Steam version

Windows 11

AivlaSoft EFB -> Server + EFB Client (Laptop)

FSUIPC 7

PMS GTN750

FlySimWare Cessna C 414 AW

All are updated to the latest version.

My problems start let say couple weeks ago. Start EFB Server & Client -> I do a flaightplan with LittleNavMap -> Export plan to the SimBbief -> Import the flightplan to the EFB and Navigraphs Charts -> Set Departure and Destination to the EFB and check that all are correct into EFB plans. -> Start FSUIPC and Simulator -> Main Menu -> World Map and select an airport parking -> Press Fly. This is procedures I do and they works very well earlier but now I have a one problem.

I set battery ON -> Avinics ON and go to the GTN750 screen that I could be set an Origin and Destination airport but I can't. An Origin push bar not appeat but Enroute and belov that there is long empty bar and smoler API Info bar.

This happened every time as I try to use AivlaSoft EFB with PMS GTN750. EFB also informed me that I have a wrong aircraft profile. I tested this many ways before I found that it's EFB that caused this problem. If I don't use EFB all works as should be. I don't want to blame Yours product - I used it many years now and like it very much but something is gone wrong now.

Any idea?

Than You

Rolf

I raported this to GTN discord and Flysimware forum (AVSIM), too...

Thank You for Yours link. Yaeh - seems to be those MSFS update (once again) that messed something and in this time EFB's. I can try to start EFB after I started Sim and see what happen. There is few other problems after latest update, too...

Thank You

Rolf

27 minutes ago, romoni said:

I can try to start EFB after I started Sim and see what happen.

Thank You

Rolf

GTN 750 works ok when I start EFB after SIm started. Better than nothing - I would say and we are not lose evrything...

Thank You

Rolf