I can't create a new profile for the PMDG 737-800 MSFS

oscar sanz

Hi Oscar,

What did you enter in the profile as "airfile name"? As I do not have the PMDG models, I cannot say what airfile name is used by PMDG for specific models. To find out, just load the aircraft in MSFS (don't forget to start FSUIPC7 also) and check the server window for a line named: "airfile name xxxxx". There you will see the airfile name returned by FSUIPC7/MSFS for the A/C model loaded. Enter this name into the airfile name in the respective profile. After this edit you have to restart the Client inorder for the changes to become active.

On 8/25/2022 at 7:54 PM, lonewulf47 said:

Hi Oscar,

What did you enter in the profile as "airfile name"? As I do not have the PMDG models, I cannot say what airfile name is used by PMDG for specific models. To find out, just load the aircraft in MSFS (don't forget to start FSUIPC7 also) and check the server window for a line named: "airfile name xxxxx". There you will see the airfile name returned by FSUIPC7/MSFS for the A/C model loaded. Enter this name into the airfile name in the respective profile. After this edit you have to restart the Client inorder for the changes to become active.

Thank you so much, i had this prob even with the 737-600, no all ok.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...