AIR file not being created after selecting the profile.

When selecting the 

Justflight PA-28R Turbo Arrow 3 in the client profile, the corresponding AIR file for it is not showing in the folder at all. The XML file shows p28r. I renamed the XML to match p28r but still no AIR file is showing. What else can I try for the client keeping that profile once the plane is loaded from the SIM accordingly instead of changing it to the Default one? 

Thanks. 

R. George Balzaretti 

Running version of MSFS2020 1.26.5.0

There is currently no profile for the Turbo Arrow III. If you want to use the standard PA28R Arrow III profile you need to enter the correct airfile name for this A/C. As I don't have this model, I cannot tell you which code is used. To find out please read here (first answer by me) and add the name shown in the Server Protocol to the list in the standard Profile for the Arrow III. As an alternative you may also create a new profile for the Turbo Arrow III using the respective airfile name.

Thank you very much for your prompt and informative response.  I followed your instructions and the server protocol gave the Airfile Name for the PA28R Arrow as p28s when loading the SIM with it. With that information,  I was able to load the profile into the client without any further problems. 

Once again, Thank you very much for your help!

R. George Balzaretti

8 hours ago, rgbalzaretti said:

Thank you very much for your prompt and informative response.  I followed your instructions and the server protocol gave the Airfile Name for the PA28R Arrow as p28s when loading the SIM with it. With that information,  I was able to load the profile into the client without any further problems. 

Once again, Thank you very much for your help!

R. George Balzaretti

Thank you, Geroge, for your valuable feedback. Hopefully other users will also benefit from the infomation about the airfile name being p28s.