ATC Ribbon missing controller message

jeanpy33

Hello,
A little over a month ago, when I launched the RADIO, after loading my flight plan, the ATC Ribbon indicated the frequencies AND by passing the mouse over this frequency I read the message from the QNH runway controller in use ...Currently I just see a message like 401226 0:06 .
How to get this info, I couldn't find anything in the customer service settings
Thank you all

ATC Ribbon .png

I think you mix up two different things. When you mose over an ATIS frequency you will be presented with the ATIS message. Mousing over a "common" controller frequency shows the name of the controller plus his actual time on duty. Lastly more and more controllers are not showing their name anymore but ony their ID Number, but this depends in the controllers personal preference. AFAIK IVAO controllers never show their real name.

Hello,
Thank you for that answer.
Indeed, when I pass on the name of the sector controlled example LEBB_TWR I show the ID of the controller and its connection time.
Conversely, when I switch to the frequency of this controller, for example 118.5, the ATIS message no longer appears... How do I make it reappear?

To be a bit more accurate:

Hovering over the station designator (1) shows the controller's name or ID whereas hovering over one of the two small squares (2) on an ATIS frequency shows the whole ATIS.

ATIS_03.png.70c38d4a86dd4d11352eeb517e1f353f.png

I can however not confirm your observation. In the following example I have selected the ATIS frequency on COM2 and still have the full ATIS message when hovering over the small squares.

ATIS_02.png.c1e0033e4f839dc5070f4e80a939da45.png

Hello,
Following your answers I have just found the solution to this problem.
I am on IVAO and indeed the ATIS message does not appear (no small squares..).
I connected to VATSIM and then everything appears...
This is an IVAO problem and not the program.
Thank you very much for your help
Best regards

set VATSIM.png