Checklists on remote client

CS-TMT

Good evening. I've been testins the trial version of the wonderful EFB2 and its ability to run remotely on my windows tablet which I use for charts (Navigraph) and moving map (Aivlasoft EFB) is just amazing. However, after doing a clecklist for the CaptainSim L-1011 (based on the PDF that is provided with said aircraft), I cannot find how to use the checklist on the remote "slave" EFB (I run two instances of the EFB, one "Master" on the PC running P3D and a second instance "slave" on a second computer/tablet). All is working fine except the checklist, which I can only access on the "master" EFB.

I tried copying the checklist folder with the propper checklist file to the "slave" computer, but as the aircraft profiles are only accessible on the "master", I am unable to find how to access the CL on the secondary/"slave" computer or attribute it to a certain aircraft.
Can someone enlighten me?

2 hours ago, CS-TMT said:

But on a "slave"/secondary instance of the client, I have no access to the profile editor, it says that profile modifications have to be made in the "Master" client 🤔

2 possibilities: either you "synchronize" the profile(s) in question manually (i.e. copy the profile(s) in question from the "master" directory to the "slave" directory) or you start the client considered as "Slave" first (it will then become automatically "Master" for this session) and do the assignments there.

Remember, Master/Slave assignment to the clients solely depends on the starting order of the clients. First client connected to the server is Master, each consecutive client is Slave.

8 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

2 possibilities: either you "synchronize" the profile(s) in question manually (i.e. copy the profile(s) in question from the "master" directory to the "slave" directory) or you start the client considered as "Slave" first (it will then become automatically "Master" for this session) and do the assignments there.

Thanks again for the quick reply!

I'll try the first possibility, because I have nothing else (flight plans, etc) on the computer which I use as "slave", so to speak. I only copied the checklist to that computer, not the entire profile, which I'll try as you suggested.

8 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

Remember, Master/Slave assignment to the clients solely depends on the starting order of the clients. First client connected to the server is Master, each consecutive client is Slave.

Yes, I was already aware of it, thanks! I always start first on the computer that runs the simulator, where the profiles, flight plans, etc are, and then I start on the secondary computer/tablet.

Well, just coming by to give some feedback and thanks for the help and tips. Indeed copying both the profile(s) and the proper checklist to the secondary (slave) computer (instead of only the checklist) showed the checklists on the "slave". That is one more step for me to buy this add-on when the trial ends!

2 hours ago, CS-TMT said:

Well, just coming by to give some feedback and thanks for the help and tips. Indeed copying both the profile(s) and the proper checklist to the secondary (slave) computer (instead of only the checklist) showed the checklists on the "slave". That is one more step for me to buy this add-on when the trial ends!

Thanks for the kind words on our software! Glad that we could be of any help to solve your problems.