How to specify folder to save .pln flighplan

In MSFS the active EFB Flightplan in *.pln format (EFB_Current_gps.pln) should be stored in: "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState"

That's where MSFS is reading flight plans from. This path is automatically set by FSUIPC7. There was however a bug in FSUIPC/ V13, where this path was erroneously set to "..../LocalCache". This bug was corrected in V14 of FSUIPC7.

This path is also stores in the Sever Settings under:

[SimulatorMsfs]

FlightplanFolder = C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\

I have no idea however why the default FlightPlans shoud be stored in: ...users/onedrive/documents

It should be noted that EFB SHOULD NOT BE INSTALLED INTO OneDrive! This is not a vaild installation path for EFB and proper function is not guaranteed. See also FAQ: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2951-win10-onedrive-cloud/#comment-17906

MSFS reads the flight plan from wherever I tell it to read.  I have multiple SSD/NVME drives and very carefully place programs and data where I want them.  The program should give the user explicit control of where everything is stored.  I want NO user stuff on my C (windows) drive. 

I am on day 3 of a 30-day trial - IF I uninstall ALL the AivlaSoft stuff and then reinstall - will I still have 27 days to continue the trial?

14 hours ago, OldTiredSailor said:

MSFS reads the flight plan from wherever I tell it to read

This might be correct as long as do it manually via the MSFS GUI.

But unfortunately it cannot be selected when forwarding a flight plan via the FSUIPC interface. Using the interface the flight plan MUST be copied to the folder mentioned above by lonewulf47. This restriction cannot be circumvented.

14 hours ago, OldTiredSailor said:

I am on day 3 of a 30-day trial - IF I uninstall ALL the AivlaSoft stuff and then reinstall - will I still have 27 days to continue the trial?

Yes.