Wondering why the radio freqs many times are off by .5 in MSFS

bobsk8

I am using PF3 for ATC. I am now at EDDW ready for takeoff on rwy 27.  EFB tells me the ATIS Freq is 132.800 and sets my radio at that frequency. The actual freq is 132.375 so I have to manually tune the radio to that.  Same with the Tower, EFB says tower is 120.330 Actual frequency is 120.325. If I try and enter the correct frequencies in the radio panel of EFB, it won't accept them. Not a big deal, but wondering what the cause of this is. Happens on PMDG DC6, Carenado Seminole and JF Arrow 3. 

Hi Bob,

the COM frequencies in the Radio Panel list are taken from the airport BGL. Can you please tell me which airport you are using? You will find the information about the BGL file in question on the airports information window.

I assume the simulator is MSFS? Are you using Navigraph MSFS Navdata?

22 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Hi Bob,

the COM frequencies in the Radio Panel list are taken from the airport BGL. Can you please tell me which airport you are using? You will find the information about the BGL file in question on the airports information window.

I assume the simulator is MSFS? Are you using Navigraph MSFS Navdata?

I forgot that I had downloaded one update of Navigraph data months ago. I guess that is where EFB is getting the frequencies from.